Creative Fee is $250.00 and Includes:
~ Session: Photographer's time and talent along with the promise of making it a fun, low stress time for you and your pet. Your dog doesn't sit? No problem I'm able to capture great images of even the most rambunctious models.
~ Photo Session: There are no time limits placed on the session, I want to be sure your pet is relaxed and happy. A session typically lasts between 1-2 hours typically in your home but often at a local park or both. Cats are typically photographed in the home where they are most comfortable.
~ Post-session processing: meticulous post-processing and retouching of digital images.
~ Post Session Consultation – Choosing the best images and how to display them can be overwhelming for some. Don't worry this is the fun part, and you aren't alone, we will sit down together, pick your favorites, and look at the different ways to best display them. Prints, Metal Prints (one of my favorite new products) Canvas Wall Art, Wood Prints, Custom Albums, Jewelery, and Phone Covers, are all available.
Please note: *Additional pets living under the same roof can be added, but please contact me for details if you have more than four pets so we can plan ahead and I have extra treats!
* The creative fee is for time and talent only and does not include any prints, digital files, or other products that are sold separately. .
* Did you adopt your pet from a shelter or rescue? You have saved a life and as a way of saying thanks, I will gift you an 11X14 print of one of your favorite images.
* Looking for the perfect gift for someone who has everything? Gift Certificates are available in any amount.
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is offered on all prints and products.
* Please let me know if you have a terminally ill or elderly pet, and I will prioritize their shoot.
"Dog's lives are too short. Their only fault, really" ~ Agnes Sligh Turnbull